Our expert team make audits straightforward and beneficial to your business.
The purpose of an audit is to confirm the accuracy of the financial transactions and figures stated in your annual accounts. It an excellent way to reassure HMRC and investors that you’re running a credible business with reliable accounts.
We understand that properly prepared audit will highlight information that can have an extremely positive effect on the future progress of your business.
- We ensure that your audit is tailored to suit the specific needs of the your business.
- We have a proven track record in dealing with both domestic and international accounts standards (including their preparation and translation).
- We understand that communication between yourselves and subsidiary auditors is key to ensuring all requirements are met.
Our approach to audits allows us to be well-positioned to understand the current needs and challenges faced by your organisation and to provide an efficient and value-added audit service.
- Having experience working with many clients, providing an array of audit and compliance-based services, our comprehensive technical knowledge ensures that all your requirements will be met.
Our audit team take care of a range of auditing requirements including:…
- Preparation of statutory financial statements, in accordance with UK Generally Accepted Accounting Practice.
- Submission of statutory financial statements to Companies House.
Preparation of Corporation Tax computations
- Preparation of Corporation Tax returns and submission to HM Revenue & Customs.
- Review of R&D technical report & advice on any further claims available.
- Review if required of the quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns for all directors or specific advise and planning with regards to personal taxation
When would my Audit be carried out?
Your audit is carried out following the preparation of your year-end accounts and can be included as part of a package of accounting services put together for your business and managed by our experienced partners.
Choosing the right Accountants for your Audit
We undertake audits for a range of business types including:
- Registered charities
- Healthcare providers (doctors surgeries, opticians, care homes…etc)
- Reports and audits on law firms under the Solicitor Accounts Rules (SRA) Accounts Rules
- Overseas parents with international subsidiaries
- Overseas subsidiaries with overseas parents
- Group structures
- Regulatory FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) Audits
- Reports to grant awarding bodies and funders
In addition to our statutory audit service, we can produce specialist reports including solicitor accounts’ rules, a provision offered by only a fraction of audit accountants. We also work with many charities for their audit needs.
What to do next
If you are looking to work with forward-thinking audit accountants and would like to learn more about our competitive fees then contact us now to talk to us about how we can help.